Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter and Papa's 95th Birthday!

We had a very busy Easter Weekend. We missed the Easter egg hunt at the Pioneer Museum the weekend before last, so the twins brought their kids out to our house on Saturday for an egg hunt. The guys hid the eggs and Desi dressed up as the Easter bunny. When the dog saw her, he went crazy and ran the other direction (such a great watch dog), it was so funny. The kids thought she was funny too!

Avery and Brylie
Avery, Brylie, Case & Hagen.
Not sure what the momma's in the back ground are doing, sure not watching their kids look for eggs?


I guess we hid to many eggs, because the kids were bored before they found them all. And started to play!

Saturday night when I was putting Brylie to bed, I told her she had to hurry up and go to sleep so the Easter bunny could fill her basket with a surprise. She asked me if Aunt Desi was going to fill her basket. I said no the real Easter Bunny, not Aunt Desi. So after a few minute I think I convinced Brylie that Desi was just a pretend dress up Easter Bunny, not the real one.


Sunday Morning we went to Church in Harper and then to my grandparents house for Lunch. My grandfather's 95th Birthday was on Saturday so we celebrated that too.


Case & Brylie help Papa blow out his candles.

Avery, Brylie, and Kaylee (my cousin's granddaughter)


Brylie hunt for eggs.


The Easter Bunny (aka Aunt Desi) and Brady trying to help Brylie keep all her eggs in her Basket!


Oma and Desi

After the egg hunt, we headed to town to meet Brad's family at the nursing home to visit with his Grandmother.


Brylie loves playing with James and Jacob. She is such a rough little girl.
That about did it. Brylie was completely worn out. She was so cranky on the way home. She finally crashed around 6, not the perfect time, since I was thinking we would just go to bed early. But she slept about an hour, I woke her up to eat supper, and she was ready for bed again at 8. And so was I!

No comments: