Friday, December 19, 2008

Brylie's dress up shoes

I didn't hide Brylie's gift very good, because I really didn't think she would notice them. I Have just been sticking the bags behind some furniture in the living room. And she has never asked about it or messed with it, so I thought I was good. Well Last night, I was wrapping some presents for party we are going tonight. And Brylie was "Helping" so much! She looked at me and said, "you wrap my shoes too." I looked at her and asked what a couple of time, because I didn't know what she was talking about. She gets up and walks over to where I was hiding her gifts and brings me back the dress up shoes I had bought her. I was so mad. I said those are for Avery. She Looked at me really serious and said,"No, Mommy they mine." As soon as she walked into the other room, I wrapped the shoes up and found a better place to hide them. Maybe she will forget, but I doubt it!

No comments: